Cisco Meraki Enterprise Cloud Controller, 7 Years, 1 AP, License and Renewal
LIC-ENT-7YR License and Renewal - For any of the MR access points
Our Price: $435.00
Every Meraki hardware component requires a cloud license to be managed.
Meraki devices use the Meraki cloud for centralized management and control. The Meraki cloud is licensed on a “per device, per year” basis. Each organization is licensed for a certain number of devices through a termination date.
Licenses are sold separately from the hardware. For example, you could upgrade from the MR16 to the MR24 without buying new licenses. The same will apply for new products that are released in the future.
In general, all Meraki products follow the same licensing model. The primary difference between them is that with all wireless access points (MR series) the license is the same for all hardware models, whereas with the switches (MS series) and security appliance line (MX series) each hardware model has a different license. Example: the LIC-ENT-7YR (7 Years enterprise MR license) applies to any of the MR access points. The LIC-MS220-24-7YR (7 Years enterprise MS220-24 license) applies to the MS220-24 model. The LIC-ENT-MX64-7YR (7 Years enterprise MX64 license) applies to the MX64.
- Subscription license (7 Years)
- 1 access point
- Cloud-based centralized management, eliminates on-site hardware controller
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Massively scalable, up to 10,000 APs
- Out-of-band control plane: network traffic does not pass through cloud, network stays up if connection to cloud is lost
- Powerful multi-site management tools
- Automatic RF optimization, network monitoring and alerts
- Seamless firmware and security updates
- Intuitive browser-based dashboard eliminates training and dedicated staff
Download the Cisco Meraki Licensing FAQs (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $435.00