Cisco Meraki MC74
A New Voice in Communication
Description: Cisco Meraki MC74 Cloud Managed IP Phone
Our Price: $413.00
The Cisco Meraki MC74 is a premium VoIP phone with an elegant design, featuring a 7” touchscreen display. Representing a fresh approach to the notoriously complex and disjointed world of telephony, it leverages the power of the cloud to eliminate the traditional PBX. MC74 provides simple, intuitive management and the ability to integrate with business applications
Meraki Communications phones benefit from zero-touch deployment. With only a serial number the network admin can remotely configure the phone for a user or meeting room. Once online it will connect to the cloud, pull down its configuration and within seconds be ready to make calls.
Using the Meraki dashboard, the network admin is able to manage all the essentials: review call stats, configure alerts, set up conference rooms, manage a contacts directory and set up Interactive Voice Response menus. For connection to the rest of the world via the public switched telephone network (PSTN), there are configuration options for a SIP service provider, and Meraki partners will be able to guide customers on this essential component.
With a beautiful, carefully crafted design and superb sound quality, MC74 is designed to delight the user, featuring easy and intuitive access to the most commonly used features—and the minimum of distractions
A large, high resolution color display is the center of the phone experience, and this blank canvas allows Meraki engineers and designers to evolve and refine the user experience over time. The display and speaker provide intuitive visual and audible cues to communicate status, without requiring the user to navigate through deep, complicated menus.
Wideband audio enhances the calling experience, allowing crystal clear speech. Calls can be placed or received using the handset, USB, Bluetooth or even regular cellphone headsets.* A sensitive microphone and full range speaker are also included for an exceptional hands–free experience during meetings.
MC74 aims to be nothing less than the best possible communications experience.
- High-definition, color, 7” IPS-backlit touchscreen display for easy navigation
- Integrated desktop mount and adjustable hinge for finding the perfect screen angle
- Optional wall mount adapter with bubble leveler included
- Handset with on-hook proximity sensor
- Front and side USB headset ports and 3.5mm audio headset socket
- Volume and mute buttons with mute status LED
Learning Curve: None
An expansive, high-resolution color display. Thoughtful, intuitive interface design. Effortless interaction and navigation. A work phone like no other.
- Contact directory integration
- Call history and visual voicemail
- Hold, transfer, mute, and speakerphone capabilities
- Interactive Voice Response and extension calling
- Ad-hoc conferencing
- Lock screen protection
100% Cloud Managed
Using the cloud-hosted Meraki dashboard, administrators can easily configure and manage phones, even remotely.
- Using zero-touch deployment, an administrator can remotely configure the device for a user or meeting room with only a serial number. The phone can be unboxed at its destination and plugged into the network. It'll then connect to the cloud, pull down its configuration, and within seconds be ready to make calls.
Manage All the Essentials
- Using the Meraki dashboard, an administrator can manage all the essentials: review call stats, configure alerts, set up conference rooms, manage a contacts directory, and set up Interactive Voice Response menus.
Zero On-Site Infrastructure
The Meraki cloud architecture eliminates the traditional PBX and provides simple, intuitive management, and integration with business applications.
- The Meraki cloud architecture is built for reliability, security, and scalability. Already supporting over 500,000 customer networks, it features built-in redundancy, advanced security features, and a 99.99% uptime SLA.
- Meraki MC is built on a SIP-based architecture, and the solution consists of the phone, cloud license, and SIP service from pre-approved providers. Direct integration from providers in the Meraki dashboard makes traditional tasks, such as provisioning new numbers, take minutes, not days.
Easy-to-use tools reduce administrative workload by making information more accessible and actions much faster for the user.
The Meraki phone portal is a web-based platform that users can access from anywhere, allowing them to manage their contacts, view call history, access their voicemails, and dial directly from the browser.
Dial from a Browser
The Meraki phone browser extension gives users the ability to dial directly from their web browser with a single click. The extension can be installed directly from the phone portal and will immediately be integrated with the phone.
Meraki MC offers all the essentials for your voice communication needs.
- The Meraki dashboard enables secure monitoring and management of all of your phones from anywhere in the world.
Centralized Cloud Management
- Transfer calls, transfer to voicemail, or warm transfer, all in just a tap. No more complex commands for simple actions.
- See the status of your contacts, for more efficient ways to connect.
- Listen to your voicemail anytime, from anywhere. Easily choose what you need to hear and what can wait. It’s voicemail made for the 21st century.
- Intelligent insight into audio quality, so you can proactively optimize for great sounding calls.
Call Loss Statistics
- Access voicemails, directory, call forwarding and more, from any smartphone or computer. Included automatically with every MC74.
- Go easy on your ears with wideband audio. It’s like Hi-Fi for your phone calls, making for clearer conversation.
- If you need more numbers, it doesn’t have to take weeks to get them. With easy onboarding, you’re up and running in minutes.
Attendant console functionality, without the hardware
- Ask to transfer, transfer to voicemail, or transfer directly
- See the call status of all your contacts
- Manage up to 8 phone numbers on one MC
- Set favorite contacts for easy access in the dialer or phone portal
- Park calls on the network and pick them up from anywhere
Network Wide Call Park
|In the box||
|Supported frequency bands (country-specific restrictions apply)||
|EMI Approvals (Class B)||
* A list of tested headsets can be found at http://meraki.cisco.com
Download the Cisco Meraki MC74 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
*Please Note: Cisco Meraki Enterprise Cloud Managed IP Phone License purchase required for each IP Phone.
Our Price: $413.00
Our Price: $508.00
Our Price: $610.00
Our Price: $711.00
Our Price: $833.00
Our Price: $1,016.00
Our Price: $104.00
Our Price: $207.00
Our Price: $311.00
Our Price: $435.00
Our Price: $621.00
Our Price: $39.00