Cisco Meraki MS120-48LP
Cloud Managed Switching for the Small Branch
Description: Cisco Meraki MS120-48LP 1G L2 Cloud Managed 48 port Gigabit Ethernet 370W PoE Switch
Our Price: $2,708.00
Cloud-Managed Compact Switches
Cisco Meraki MS120 switches provide Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
All Cisco Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki's centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
Industry-Leading Cloud Management
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning
- Virtual Stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass
- Application-layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting
- Powerful live tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Alerts to indicate power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 issues, and configuration changes
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud
- Gigabit Access switching with 24- and 48- port models and PoE+
- 4 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models
- Non-blocking switch with up to 104 Gbps bandwidth support
- Fanless design on select models
- Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
- 8 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
Branch & Campus Access
- PoE and PoE+ models available for device level powering
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) to prioritize mission critical traffic such as voice and video
- Voice VLAN support for simplified VoIP deployments
- CDP/LLDP with detailed neighbor discovery and visibility
- Port Mirroring support for monitoring network traffic at line rate
- IGMP Snooping to optimize network performance for multicast applications
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for high-capacity trunking
- IEEE 802.1X, MAB, and Hybrid authentication support for wired access control with RADIUS server monitoring
- Port security and MAC whitelisting
- Change of Authorization (CoA) and RADIUS accounting support
- DHCP snooping to prevent users from adding unauthorized DHCP servers on the network
- Rapid Spanning Tree, BPDU Guard, Root Guard, and other safeguards to help prevent misconfigurations and reduce convergence time
- Per-port VLAN configuration
- Multiple administrative roles with sophisticated security policy management
Network Troubleshooting & Automation
- Virtual Stacking lets administrators configure thousands of ports across a network in one dashboard action without having to physically connect stack members
- Configuration templates for rapid, zero-touch provisioning and auditing of all sites
- Network Topology for automatic and interactive network mapping
- Remote cable testing, packet capture, and client discovery
- Automatic and scheduled firmware upgrades for the complete network
Converged Voice, Video and Data Environments
The Meraki switch family is designed to unify data, voice, and video onto a single IP backbone. All Meraki switches support rich qualityof-service (QoS) functionality for prioritizing data, voice, and video traffic. The switches support eight class-of-service (CoS) queues on every port, enabling them to maintain end-to-end traffic prioritization.
PoE models provide power for VoIP telephones, IP security cameras, wireless access points (APs), and other IP devices. In addition, using CDP and LLDP, PoE power is intelligently budgeted to maximize the number of PoE clients supported.
Application Layer Visibility
Meraki is the only switch to include integrated Layer 7 fingerprinting. Identify hundreds of applications from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube. User fingerprinting with Google-like search allows administrators to easily identify and control individual users, PCs, Macs, iPads, Androids, and other devices. This unprecedented visibility allows optimizing of network resources and maintaining optimal network performance.
Unified Software Architecture
Meraki switches run the same operating system used by all of Meraki's products. The use of a common operating system allows Meraki to deliver a consistent experience across all product lines. When connected, MS120 switches automatically connect to the Meraki cloud, download configuration, and join the appropriate network. If new firmware is required, this is retrieved by the switch and updated automatically. This ensures the network is kept up-todate with bug fixes, security updates, and new features.
|Cisco Meraki MS120-48 Specifications|
|Live remote packet capture|
|Power over Ethernet|
|MTBF at 25°C|
|Physical dimensions (H×W×D)|
Download the Cisco Meraki MS120-48 datasheet(PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $2,708.00
Our Price: $2,810.00
Our Price: $2,963.00
Our Price: $3,112.00
Our Price: $3,292.00
Our Price: $152.00
Our Price: $307.00
Our Price: $459.00
Our Price: $642.00
Our Price: $918.00
Our Price: $19.00